Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st blog

So this is my first blog ever and its from my motorola droid 2 cell phone (the advances in today's technology are amazing!). Im about to walk into a meeting but throughout this week I will be recording my bowl experience with this website as well as my handy dandy flipvideo camera. Im currently chillin in the meeting room with the team waiting for a meeting to start. So im guessing this is like some kind of internet journal, or at least that's what im gonna use it for...I mean afterall it is my last LSU bowl game... Whelp coach miles just walked in which means the meeting will be starting soon, so ill type more later...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Just started following you on Twitter. Thanks for your perspective during bowl week! You and the rest of the team have worked hard to get where you are! The Tiger Nation is proud of y'all! Geaux Tigers!!! Enjoy your last game wearing the Purple and Gold!!

    ReplyDelete