Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2 (Late Registration)

Aight so I know this is kinda late, but better late than never. The reason it took me so long is my video upload attempt/debacle last night. I put together all of the clips from the first day on the bowl site and put a song on it (christian Dior Denim Flow-Kanye West) and youtube says the song might violate some sort of copyright restriction and muted the whole video altogether. I am currently workin on uploading a music-less video today as well as the clips and things from yesterday so please bear with me.

With that being said, our first practice back was yesterday and it went suprisingly smooth. Ussually when u take a couple days off you're kind of rusty and slow but the practice suprisingly quick and percise. Things went smoothly and the coaches were happy about it and when the coaches are happy then the team is happy because that means that we don't have to run after practice.

After we left the Cowboy's stadium, we headed to this place called "The Main Event". Its basically a big time party center with bowling alleys, lasertag,
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment