Friday, January 7, 2011

Gameday

So its my last game as an LSU tiger and while I am unable to describe the feeling I will say that im gonna miss it here. It was truely the best of times as well as the worst of times. But honestly I feel like that sums up most college experiences, I mean everybody has their highs and their lows that shape them into the man/woman that they are today. And sure playing football in college will alter my experience from the average student's somewhat but that doesn't mean that they are completely different experiences. Moving on, like I said before, it is indeed gameday and my teamates and I plan on doing everything they can to run onto that feild and win. What's already understood doesn't need to be explained...Peace
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. This is a big game, Joe. The only game on. The world will be watching, including NFL scouts. Play your hearts out....dominate. I wish you the best of luck and I wish you much energy and health. Good luck at the next level and thanks for all of the blood, sweat and tears that you put into LSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the game, seen you on the big screen ! good luck!!! Even got my mom watching #batesacademy #casstech FINEST!!

    ReplyDelete